‘Bagleys’ by the Rug Republic. A great rug pulls a room together and this Eco-friendly one will certainly add pizzazz to your home decor. Woven completely by hand of recycled sari fabric, the fine workmanship, the vibrant colors have made this rug a customer fave for many years. Pair it with clean lines for a modern with a touch of whimsy vibe. Or use it to complete the boho chic look in your home.
Size: 160cm x 230cm Colour: Multi Fibre: Recycled Fabric
The Rug Republic is a socially responsible, eco-friendly company. We import direct from India.
1. This Eco rug is handmade from recycled fabrics/ materials.
2. Each rug is unique in colour/ style/ texture.
3. Deep colours may have a tendency to stain light surface especially if wet, please ensure dry usage and a rug underlay is recommended.
4. Light Vacuum clean regularly. Avoid using beater brush on rugs.
5. Remove spills immediately. Blot any liquid with a clean cloth or a paper napkin.
6. Please do not pull loose ends if any. Trim with scissors.
7. Please keep away from sharp objects, hot surfaces, open fire places and excess moisture.
8. Please do not soak the rug in any liquid.
9. For initial weeks, shedding of material fiber may be observed. This is normal, and will reduce with time & usage.
10. Colors may fade slightly when placed in areas of direct sunlight. In this case, it is advisable to periodically rotate your rug to ensure this process is even.
STORAGE:- Make sure the rug is clean and dry. Store in a ventilated, dry area. Do NOT fold. Roll the rug with front side in-wards.