‘Culver’ kelim rug is hand-woven with pure wool and wears a neat tribal design. The subtle shades and simplicity of design make the rug a perfect accompaniment to a variety of décor settings. The soft fringes on either end perfectly accent the rug and enhance its visual appeal.
Size: 160cm x 230cm Colour: Grey/Gold Fibre: Wool
The Rug Republic is a socially responsible, eco-friendly company. We import direct from India.
1. Light Vacuum clean regularly. Avoid using beater brush on rugs.
2. Remove spills immediately. Blot any liquid with a clean cloth or a paper napkin.
3. Please do not pull loose ends if any. Trim with scissors.
4. Please keep away from sharp objects, hot surfaces, open fire places and excess moisture.
5. Please do not soak the rug in any liquid.
6. For initial weeks, shedding of material fiber may be observed. This is normal, and will reduce with time & usage.
7. Colors may fade slightly when placed in areas of direct sunlight. In this case, it is advisable to periodically rotate your rug to ensure this process is even.
STORAGE:- Make sure the rug is clean and dry. Store in a ventilated, dry area. Do NOT fold. Roll the rug with front side in-wards.